SC -_Das Kochbuch Meister Eberhards_.

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sun May 28 11:10:59 PDT 2000

AFAIK the Scully translation of Viandier is not out of print. Although it's
entirely possible it may have just recently gone OP, you should still find
it offered by a number of booksellers. I'll withhold judgment on whether
Amazon is correct until I check with the publisher. I'm sure some listmates
will email to tell you where their copy was purchased, and trying addall,
bookfinder, and even meta search engines like dogpile and mamma will
illustrate there are many alternatives to buying from amazon.

Amanda
Acanthus Books
http://www.acanthus-books.com
http://www.bookfinder.com       Bookfinder - 15,000+ Online Booksellers