SC - Marmite

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon May 29 21:16:56 PDT 2000

> And for Heaven's sake, make sure you pay attention to what you are
> buying, or  you may end up with a huge stock pot with a spigot at the
> bottom...another  item with the "Marmite" monicker :)  Actually, it was
probably used to make Marmite, and the name just stuck.  Silly
languages....why do they  have so  many different words??

> Balthazar of Blackmoor

	Really?  I have one of those that I picked up at a flea market years
ago, and we use it for a drink dispenser at large functions.  Is there a
specific use for this pot, and do you know where and when it was popular?
 Do you actually think it was for the making of the paste?
	I tell you what, the things you learn on this list will just amaze
you...
	Christianna