SC - Apicus on Ebay again UPDATE

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue May 30 17:40:31 PDT 2000

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Adamantius, I think you were the one who got the copy of "A Soup for the
> Qan" from Barnes and Noble, right?  Just wanted to let you know that
> they "bailed" on me...I am now being told, after a month, that they
> don't have it in stock.
>
> Needless to say, I'm quite angry with the company for not letting me
> know sooner.  I doubt I'll do business with them ever again!

Jeez! I'm sorry to hear this... I wonder if they had one copy or
something, and sent it out on the order which happened to shell out the
extra cash for overnight shipping...

Regardless, it's not reasonable to string you along like that. Of
course, this is pretty much what Amazon did to me on the same book, so
my feelings about them are pretty similar.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com