SC - oop 18th century cookery book fascimele online

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 30 19:53:20 PDT 2000

Sue Clemenger wrote:
> We have similar rankings here in Artemisia.  The near-to-perfect scorers
> are known as "masterpieces," so the concept is similar.  From the
> initial post, it almost sounded like "masterworks" were a separate
> category altogether....

Actually, here in Trimaris we do have a separate competition known as
"masterworks" in which the entry categories are grouped into six
divisions and the entrant must enter works in five of the six
divisions.  The winner is named Defender of the Arts.  This competition
is only held once a year.

> I _like_ the idea of Patrons of Arts....will bring it up at next
> appropriate meeting!

Patron of the Arts is great - a good way to encourage local group
activity in the arts by promoting nationalistic feelings.  ;)

Clotild of Soissons
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Shire of the Storm
Kingdom of Trimaris