SC - Butchering the Human Carcass for Human Consumption

Ladynoire@aol.com Ladynoire at aol.com
Tue May 30 20:33:22 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/28/00 1:57:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< he book I am making will be heavily tooled and
 burnished, though, very much like the one unearthed in the grave of St.
 Cuthbert in Durham.

Is St. Cuthbert a late/early modern saint? If so then, IMO, your take on the
page format and calligraphic style may be right on.

Alas, I have been working on an illuminated hand calligraphic cookery
manuscript for 3 years and probably have many years to go before it is
finished. My inspiration comes from several 14th century books of hours.

It is a gift to myself as a repository for many of my personal redactions.

BTW, thanks for the site info. This book is not in my collection of early
modern works. Now it is. :-)

Ras