SC - corn and potatoes together (OOP)

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed May 31 08:05:17 PDT 2000

>Lavenderus craftstoreium and Levenderus mixturus v. potpoureum immediately
>come to mind. :-)

You're a bad man, Ras. Shame on you. How many
people are going to know you were joking with
this? (Though I must admit I laughed my butt
off and had to explain through giggles to the
entire office. They didn't get it either.)

Incidently, a nice recipe of poached pears in
grape sauce (Platina) would be excellent served with
lavender flowers. Tie a bunch together and hang
them in the pot when you're reducing the sauce
for the pears. Discard the blossoms when done
and then garnish with more fresh blossoms. The
purples would contrast nicely. A sprig of mint
in the center and *poof*, Bob's your uncle.

Jasmine
iasmin de cordoba