SC - Illuminated cookbook (was St. Cuthbert)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 31 23:12:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/31/00 9:53:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<<
 I don't have the recipe, but can ask...a friend of ours gave us lavender
jelly
 one year for Twelfth Night, and it was delicious!  Let me send him an e-mail
and
 I'll see what I can get!

 Kiri

    Not period, but I often make Lavender biscotti from a recipe some years
back in Cooks Illustrated. I've been requested to make biscotti for a
Household gathering this weekend, so if I end up making those I'll try to
post the recipe. But you should be able to add lavender buds to most plain
biscotti recipes with similar results......... 1 to 2 tblsps should do
it--start with a little and add more to suit yourself.

                Ldy Diana