SC -my cooking bibliography

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 6 22:29:00 PDT 2000

Allison commented:
> Last week or the week before, I sent a copy of my cooking bibliography to
> one of our newer people--don't remember which one, maybe Balthazar.  If
> you saved it, could you please copy it to me?  Apparently, I hit
> control/x instead of control/c, because when I looked up a citation, I
> found an empty file.  Sigh.
>
> I did go get a copy of the one in the Florilegium, but it's not my
> formatting, and doesn't have the books from the last two years'
> purchases.

No, I have to reformat all files to keep a consistant format across
all the Florilegium files.

If you get a good copy of this improved bibliography, I would love to
have it to update the one now in the Florilegium.

For those who might be interested, here are the bibliographies I currently
have in the FOOD-BOOKS section of the Florilegium:
16thC-cookbk-bib  (11K)  3/ 2/00    A bibliography of 16th C. cookbooks.
cookbooks-bib     (32K)  4/21/97    Cookbook bibliography by Jaelle of Armida.
cookbooks2-bib    (14K) 10/ 3/97    Cookbook bibliography by Stephen Bloch.
cookbooks3-bib    (20K) 10/14/98    Cookbook bibliography by Lady Allison.
cooking-bib       (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography on cooking sources.
p-Italy-food-bib   (9K) 12/ 1/99    Bibliographies on period Italian food.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net