SC - A Soup for the Qan

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 9 08:35:34 PDT 2000

I have ordered it, and it still is listed for the 127.50 price, so I guess we'll
have to see if they stick by it.  If not, I'll have to cancel the order as I am
stretching the limits of my budget to get it at this price, and the $200+ price
is 'way beyond my means.  I'll let you know if it goes through as advertised.

Kiri