SC - Crusades food

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 9 19:38:00 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< Are there any surviving
 provisions records from any of the Crusades (obviously not from the ones
 mentioned above because, well, they obviously didn't bring any..)  >>

It is my understanding (and I could be wrong) that a large majority of the
general crusader type parties merely stole and destroyed their way across
Europe wiping out towns and villages and taking what they wanted if it was
not provided to them on their 'holy' quest.

Ras