SC - Crusades food

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 9 19:38:00 PDT 2000

RButler96 at aol.com wrote:

>     I wanted to gather some information here.
>
>     For those of you who have previously done feasts, how many do you
> typically prepare for?  Specifically, I refer to being given a budget, for a
> certain number of people.  Do you stay at that number (100 for a starting
> point), or do you prepare for 110 just in case?
>
>     I would like to know how others handle this.  I was dealing with a
> situation last weekend where feast was supposed to be for 75 (local event),
> and at a last minute request was for 85.  If this common?

It used ot be common around our area, but our Event planners are far
more considerate now.  we typically would plan for 175 based on space
limitations then try t cram another 10 to 15 into the corners and
closets.  Now we are able to establish a hard ceiling.  we still get the
odd request for special circumstances, so we sometimes have to make a
run to local market for a couple more pounds of meat or something.

niccolo