SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 9 19:34:46 PDT 2000

verify the facts he puts forward.
Bear <<<<

Well, so would I!  What you just posted from Flandrin's
was basically the same data I was using in my argument
about turkeys (and to some extent potatos) in Mediterranean
coastal regions earlier this year, garnered from other sources.
I don't have any idea where the original documents are, but
there seems to be a lot of coherent statements floating about
that supports a widespead acceptance in the early 16th century
in certain regions.

Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain"