SC - Translation of poem

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu May 18 10:17:06 PDT 2000

Here is a "translation" from my Dutch friend.
Phillipa
 Dear Phillippa,

 This text is loud and clear for me and I could translate it immeditately:
 but....I don't have my English dictionary here, so you have to wait until
 tomorrow, unless Edelina is earlier than me. Anyway, the poem is about an
 old tree that is standing in front of a waterwell at a gate. I was dreaming
 so many sweet dreams in its shadow. I was cutting so many sweet words in his
 (the material of which a tree consists, don't know the English word). I had
 so may pleasant moments at that tree and always return back to it.

 Is this a bit the idea Edelina???

 Hugs, Marijke (in a hurry!!)