SC - Pennsic Advice needed

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Fri May 19 15:07:28 PDT 2000

Thank you to everyone who offered advice.  Unfortuneately...this is going to
be more complicated than I thought!  (I was told to "go register").  Someone
else is picking the site..and will hopefully be coming out for the day to
help set up (and figure out where things go!).  Then he will leave 8(.  Is
there a schedule of "things happening" and where?   I am only able to stay
thru Thursday of the first week.  It seems that everything is happening the
second!  One good thing:  I AM a seasoned mundane camper..got tent, cook gear
(I know...I can cook over a campfire if I have to..).  I'm not a total
newbie.  ::sigh:: just not a "period" one...YET!  Pennsic....here we come! 8)

Etain