SC - Pennsic Advice needed

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri May 19 19:26:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/19/00 2:27:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< >How can I finally meet some of the great SCA cook list types?  Will you
 >be>wearing your cuksoles/ flaming lizards?

 We don't actually have any.  Go to classes, and to camps we've posted
 locations for. >>

Harumph! I HAVE a salamander that is always somewhere on my person when I am
walking about. He also resides in the kitchen when I am cooking a feast.
Perhaps a more accurate statement would be that the vast majority of us have
not taken up on this wonderfully good idea. :-)

Also, Etaine, Abhainn Ciach Ghlas, your sister shire, has a nice encampment
specifically geared toward newcomers to Pennsic. You might want to contact
THL Gille or Mistress Alicia for more info and then weigh your options before
making a camping decision. Time is very short though, so you should get on
this ASAP.

Ras