SC - blood from slaughter houses (was OT Vegetarian Vampires (was Absint...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat May 13 04:04:18 PDT 2000

Etain1263 at aol.com wrote:

> What I want to know is this:  how do they keep the stuff from clotting?  And
> when they freeze it...doesn't it hemolyze all of the rbcs?
>
> Etain

I'm not sure, although I'm sure it's possible to keep it from clotting.
One partially effective method from period involves the use of a bit of
vinegar to reduce clotting. You'll still probably get some but they can
be strained out. As for the defibrillized frammasans interfering with
the flow of the dynaflow, um, I dunno.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy