SC - Quinces (and a query about an eating utensil)

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat May 6 10:56:22 PDT 2000

piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

<<
 On a completely different subject, does anyone remember an eating utensil
 which was mentioned on the List a few weeks ago?  It was a spoon on one end
 and a 3 tined fork on the other.  The poster said that she (I think) had
 seen it at an event and had been assured by its owner that it was a
 documentable Anglo-Saxon design.  If anyone can give me further information
 on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

 Gwynydd >>
    I saved the message, since I was interested, too. But she didn't have the
exact documentaion, just was mentioning it in passing. Maybe she will be able
to ask the gentle who made it for more details?

        Ldy Diana