SC - Unhistoric things we serve OT

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu May 11 12:24:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 11:42:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

> I share Aoife's interest in testing out period method's, but for practical
>  feast prep. my new little buddy really did the job on slicing 15 lbs of
>  leeks and grating 7 lbs of carrots and mincing 3 lbs of herbs.

I completely agree with this, on both counts.  I would suggest trying both
methods:  The authentic, period method, and the modern, convenience method.
Both have merits.  Of course, it is really hard to beat a good food processor
for getting the job done quickly...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt