SC - Oak Gall resources

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 26 23:44:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/26/00 11:26:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> As to a source, I gave you in the part of this comment you snipped
>  off the only merchant I know of who carries these.

Right.  I wasn't sure if she only sold them at events, or if she is willing
to send them via USPS.  I guess the best way to find out is to contact her,
right?  Thanks.

By the way, do the galls grow on a particular type of oak, or on all oak
trees infected with the larvae?  If they are widely available, I may be able
to make a midnight raid on the oak grove at our local University....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?