SC - IronChef competition - long

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 1 09:47:00 PST 2000

Gads no.  BIG boo-boo.  Perhaps she means that if you don't have Grains of
Paradise [aka Malaqueta Pepper, hard little black grains the size of half a
black peppercorn and shaped more like sesame seeds], you can substitute
Cardamom?

Either way, it sounds like an intriguing recipe.  Do let us know where to find
it once you've webbed it please!

Selene