SC - Grains of Paradise

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Nov 1 21:31:28 PST 2000

David/Cariadoc wrote:
>Obviously "western" really means "Maghrebi"--a straight translation.

Here! Here! After all, i am Maghribi, too, or at least in the SCA.
Well, after all, i live in the Kingdom of the West, and that's the
maghrib, well, sorta... enough plays on words...

The mundane i will be travelling to the Maghrib in December!!!! I'm
getting real excited. Anyone on this list actually been there in the
not too distant past? I need some ideas for how to pack and how to
travel.

Anahita al-shazhiyya al-maghribiyya