SC - RE: Iron Chef Competition - long

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 09:22:13 PST 2000

That is faboo!  Like Gunter, I only caught a little of the show and none of the
good mistress I'm afraid.  I did see her male counterpart throughout, complaining
"where's the duck!"

When I read this subject line, I was so afraid that TVFN was running a recipe for
an endangered species.  I know I'd feel pretty endangered!

Selene