SC - Pictures

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 3 17:44:33 PST 2000

- --- Gwendolen Lambert <marillian at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a small zipped file of the pics of the
> medieval kitchen, as well as
> as zip file of the Castle.  I can send them via
> email if anyone wants them.
> I do not know if I can post files on this list like
> I can on other types of
> email lists.
>
> Gwendolen

No, you can't send the pics either to the list or by
e-mail.  That could wreck havoc on a person's mail
box. Why not create a website [there are many free
websites available], so that all interested can go to
the site and view your pictures at their leisure?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.