SC - RE: SC-Thanksgiving/SCA & Europe

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Nov 4 19:12:48 PST 2000

This is something we discussed at great length earlier...and I believe the
concensus was that they definitely are not.  However, it's possible that THL
Stefan may have included at least some of this in the Florigileum...

I know that I have four variants on Cardamom, including the large Tsoako
cardamom used in Mongol cookery, and none of them taste like Grains of Paradise,
which I also have........

Kiri