SC - Manual 4-6 - some wild guesses

Serian serian at uswest.net
Mon Nov 13 16:25:23 PST 2000

I love to scent the air, but there are too many friends of
mine who are sensitive to this and that. Eucalyptus can send
1 friend into the hospital (even in a cough drop) and
another into an asthma attack.  Even if you're using high
quality, all natural smells, it is difficult because of
allergies and sensitivities.  Woods seem to be a bit easier,
like cedar or pine.

I have to keep my aromas in my home and be most careful to
consider who is coming over.

As a massage therapist, I always ask new clients about
sensitivities/allergies so I do not make them ill.

Serian