SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 16:52:56 PST 2000

"Gaylin J. Walli" wrote:

> It just occurred to me to ask this for some reason. Is anyone posting the
> Manual somewhere online?

I don't know.  Some of us are working on different chunks of
it (doggedly, on my part - shoot me next time I offer to
translate something that obscure please :) )  I for one am
happy to share what I've done as long as nobody claims my
work as their own.  I will no making note of those who have
helped me too.

I don't yet know how to web stuff.  That's another thing on
my list of things to learn.  The list grows and grows and

In Service,
Serian