SC - Trenchers Oh my!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 21:27:57 PST 2000

Ilia asked:
> I just purchased a pheasant, but having never cooked one before, I was
> wondering if anyone had any recipies that they would be willing to share.

I was going to post the period recipes for pheasant that I had in this
file:
birds-recipes-msg (20K)  3/ 2/99    Bird recipes. Squabs, pheasants, quail.

But there are three or four and I think that's too much to post here. There
are also several messages on how to cook it and what to be careful of. The
main thing appears to be that it can be a very dry bird quite unlike a
duck, which certainly isn't.
- --
THL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net