SC - Puck's retirement, OOP, OT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 15 08:06:06 PST 2000

- --part1_d9.c4a6634.274407fb_boundary

In a message dated 11/15/00 2:19:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
parlei-sc at algonet.se writes:

> Where these the people that had slept in the car? A car is generally to
> enclosed to be sleeping in without at least an open window or two.
> Small, enclosed spaces and people do not mix.
>
> /UlfR

No. I put my kids to sleep in the car after their tent collapsed on them at
4am. This was the family that had brought equipment borrowed from their
inlaws who camp regularly at the Grand Canyon. Good tent, good heaters, etc.
Problem was the heater just chose that moment in time to go blinky. They even
had the tent vented and all, but with the rain, I think it just sealed the
tent better than ever. They had two heaters going from 4am to 6:30; and it
was just that space of time that it happened during.

Scary.

Lars

- --part1_d9.c4a6634.274407fb_boundary