SC - bourreys

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Nov 19 18:22:52 PST 2000

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> > Sounds like a great setting for a horror flick or a good definition
> > of Hell. Thinking of old movies/tv shows (ala Adamantius), there was
> > a scenerio not too far from this on an old Twilight Zone episode.
>
> Burgess Meredith. "All the Time In The World". Broken glasses.
>
> Adamantius. Typecast.

I believe you are thinking of the one I was. I didn't really want to
spend time here detailing the plot. Remind me not to get into any
Trivial Pursuit games with you. Have you ever won any of those trivial
pursuit type question contests the radio stations like to do?

- --
THL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net