SC - headcheese

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 14:16:28 PST 2000

- --part1_74.512ca07.274af8fb_boundary

List members,

I am sorry to report that my lady wife, Elysant, has received news that her
mother, Anne, passed on to the Summerland yesterday at noon while fixing a
cup of tea.

I met Anne during the blessing last month. She was a strong gentle woman who
showed kindness and generosity to a fault. In the short period of time that I
was able to be with her, her stories, smiles and wisdom became a part of my
life that I will never forget. We became 'friends' in every sense of the
word. Her obituary refers to Jean, myself, Jean's brother and his girlfriend
as her 'children.'

She was a woman who took great pride in her community through active
involvement in a way seldom seen in the average person. Her love of her
family, her native land and her community was an example to all who knew her
for even the shortest period of time. But the truly wonderful thing about
Anne was her love for Wales. She was a Welsh woman to the bone and was proud
of both her heritage and history.

She will be missed by many but most of all she will be missed by Jean and
myself. :-(

Through the generosity of many wonderful people and much scraping, Elysant
will be able to attend the funeral in Wales. Anyone sending any private
messages to her should not expect a reply before this coming Sunday.

Ras

- --part1_74.512ca07.274af8fb_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>List members,
<BR>
<BR>I am sorry to report that my lady wife, Elysant, has received news that her <BR>mother, Anne, passed on to the Summerland yesterday at noon while fixing a <BR>cup of tea.
<BR>
<BR>I met Anne during the blessing last month. She was a strong gentle woman who <BR>showed kindness and generosity to a fault. In the short period of time that I <BR>was able to be with her, her stories, smiles and wisdom became a part of my <BR>life that I will never forget. We became 'friends' in every sense of the <BR>word. Her obituary refers to Jean, myself, Jean's brother and his girlfriend <BR>as her 'children.'
<BR>
<BR>She was a woman who took great pride in her community through active <BR>involvement in a way seldom seen in the average person. Her love of her <BR>family, her native land and her community was an example to all who knew her <BR>for even the shortest period of time. But the truly wonderful thing about <BR>Anne was her love for Wales. She was a Welsh woman to the bone and was proud <BR>of both her heritage and history.
<BR>
<BR>She will be missed by many but most of all she will be missed by Jean and <BR>myself. :-(
<BR>
<BR>Through the generosity of many wonderful people and much scraping, Elysant <BR>will be able to attend the funeral in Wales. Anyone sending any private <BR>messages to her should not expect a reply before this coming Sunday.
<BR>
<BR>Ras
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_74.512ca07.274af8fb_boundary--