Sausages (was SC - Feast Report)

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 20 19:14:57 PST 2000

- --- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> I'm hoping Moshe Mantega - an Andalusian Jewish
> persona who in real
> life is half-Japanese and no part Jewish - and i -
> an Andalusian
> Muslim who in real life is of Jewish heritage - can
> work out some
> Cantigas together while i play the plucked psaltery.
> A typically
> Andalusian blend of cultures in harmony...
>
> OB Food content: hmmm, would be good to perform at
> an Andalusian feast...
>
> First, let's see if i survive the Boar Hunt without
> falling on my nose.
>
> Anahita al-shazhiyya
> suffering first feast jitters

I don't know where in the West you live, but I know of
a wonderful gentleman and cook who is now living in
the Mists [I think].  His name is Lord Gershom ibn
Zibara [mundanely Dr. Gary Heiligman, astronomer
extraordinaire]  His persona is Andalusian Jewish
also. He is quite a cook and was working [the last
time I saw him, before he left Caid for parts East] on
redacting that Andalusian cookbook.  If you know him
or have met him you should dragoon him into helping
you.  You won't regret it.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.