Librarians (was Re: SC - Opusculum de Saporibus)

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Wed Nov 22 17:17:18 PST 2000

Selene said:

>My inquiry to the list was to find out if anyone here had ever cooked it,
>or
>knew someone who had, and was the turkey anywhere near as good as
>advertised?
>Well, we'll find out tonight.

In the spirit of the thing, (weird versions of traditional food) my daughter
and I are bringing a weird cranberry sauce.  Well may it isn't. My family is
in favor of 'straight' cranberry sauce, but I recall now that some people
put so many things in it that simply adding fresh ginger and orange
juice/peel  won't seem odd.

Nevertheless, we are heading toward Selene's in a few minutes--braving the
turkey day version of LA Freeway traffic.

We are also taking a Quince paste by Markham.  I'll do an actual write up
over the weekend.

Bonne