SC - Passage East III - Part 1

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 18:40:48 PST 2000

Not really, if you go back and read it:
Bowl #1
diced apple, 1 each; diced orange, 1 each; crushed pineapple, 1 can; grated
lemon rind, 1; chopped preserved ginger, 3 tbsp; drained water chestnuts, 2
cans

bowl #2
dry hot mustard, acraway seed, celery seed, poppy seed, black peper,
oregano, mace, turmeric, marjoram, savory, sage, thyme, basil, chili
powder, poultry seasoning, parsley, salt, cloves, bay leaf, chopped onions,
tabasco sauce, gaarlic, celery

bowl #3
3 pkg unseasoned bread crumbs or cubes, ground veal, ground fresh pork,
butter, the fat from inside the carcass

Now you take a 4th bowl, dump the 3 previous bowls of stuff into it and mix
well. Stuff into bird.

All I would do is put all the dry ingredients in first, mix them up well,
then add the rest of the stuff and mix, 1 bowl to wash, still just the same
ingredients. I suppose you could put the ingredients in 1 bowl in their
original grouping and still end up with the same results.
margali
- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html