SC - Pig slaughtering-OOP

Patrick Hood kelan at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 23 18:28:54 PST 2000

(for lack of the sender's mail address to CC them)
I noticed this while I was reading Ms Milham's version.

Those seem to be editing errors in the book.  The other
problem is the english portion is a compilation while the latin
isn't and it can lead to some inconsistencies if you read
between the two. Although MIlham does tend to footnote
well when it does happen by stating which MSS it comes
from.

If you think that is fun, try reading pre-1900 Gaelic translations
that were written for English literary folks....at least Milham
lets you know where she got the info from.

Cadoc

Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation

I felt the ire rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed

         "Wait and Bleed" -- Slipknot