SC - OOP Re: what we had for T-day

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Nov 27 22:57:41 PST 2000

I just saw an interesting program on the Travel Channel, called 'Secrets
of Edinburgh'.  It went to lots of historic places, and then they visited
a butcher that showed the step-by-step process of making haggis.  He
would not give out his exact recipe for his spicing mixture, and I gather
it is something of a rouge act to even show the process on the tely, but
it was nice to see him go through each step all the way to the service,
complete with bagpipes and readings of Burns.
Christianna