SC - Deep-fried Turkey? OOP

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Nov 27 23:22:28 PST 2000

Margali commented:
> Check in the Florregelium - I don't know which file it would be in but we
> have discussed baking coffins and pouring fillings in, ...

I'm not sure if the files in the Florilegium have info on period blind-pie
baking or not. But here are the files on pies in the Florilegium:
In the FOOD section:
pies-msg          (51K)  7/31/00    Period pie crusts, meat and fruit pies.
meat-pies-msg     (97K)  4/12/00    Period meat pies. Recipes.

In the FOOD-FRUIT section:
fruit-pies-msg    (32K)  9/ 1/00    Period fruit pies. Recipes. Baking pies.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net