SC - 11 herbs and spices

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:34:54 PST 2000

  The certificate would be a nicety.

>Heck, I'm willing to teach such a class, whether or not people like the
>certificate
>idea.
>
>New thread:  What would you want such a class to offer?  Let's develop a
>standard
>outline.  Some basic starting points:
>
>I. Definitions
>II. Hygiene
>III. Safety
>IV. Ingredient handling (listing ingredients, allergies, etc.)
>
>-Magdalena vander Brugghe

Magdalena, there is already such a class.  It is called Sanitiation I & II.
It comes complete with a Sanitation Certificate.  I am wondering about
approching a College where it is offered and finding out about the
instructor offering to come and give the class to SCAdians who would sign up
in advance.  I know there is a cost involved for the certification
certificate which would have to be paid for by the students, but perhaps the
loan of books and the teachers fee could be free.
Olwen