SC - clean hands

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:11:15 PST 2000

> - As part of the Pages schools. These seem keen to award tokens according to
> some  scheme of advancement.  I think one could easily come up with set of
> tasks that would take a couple of events worth of 'classes' culminating in a
> token denoting said Page as able to responsibly take on kitchen duties.
> Those taking the course to keep busy at an event would stretch it out one
> topic at a time, those with experience could fly through it in a day.

I think, frankly, that it would be good for anyone who can to offer
cooking classes as part of their local Kingdom page program. Many of the
page programs include service portions, and it's a lot easier to do
service if you know what you are doing.

I wish our Kingdom page program would have such a class component, but
since my class on herbs was described as 'sissy' by the local
pagemistress, I'm not up to trying. I did do a class on making mustards
for another page group in the kingdom and they liked it.

THere are 'kids cooking' classes that I've seen, but nothing targeted
specifically at the teen level.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker