SC - OOP pie crust question

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:44:41 PST 2000

Thank you all for your imput.  I was hoping to can
them for future use, but I guess not.

However, last Sunday, I was talking with one of my
neighbors and I noticed that she was throwing out
three uncut pumpkins.  When I asked why she was
throwing out perfectly good food, she gave them to me.
 I cut them up, ran them thru my food processor and
then canned 7 quarts of pumpkin pulp.  I still have
about 1 1/2 quarts of pulp, which I will cook and use.

Huette

<http://www.n-connect.net/lynxy/bulletsepoct1979.html#3>

ideas:<http://ceplacer.ucdavis.edu/nutrition/reasons4seasons/fruits/persimmon.htm>