SC - My upcoming feast

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Nov 30 13:52:47 PST 2000

> Though there is no point buying any but Tabasco of that particular style.
>
> Bonne

Have you tried Cholula? I never really liked Tabasco all that much. Too
much like just a harsh vinegar. I enjoyed Louisana brand Hot Sauce because
it was still warm but mellower. Then I discovered the joy of Cholula.
The main difference is that they roast the peppers and you can really tell
the difference. It's a deep complex flavor that has a decent burn and doesn't
overpower the food.

I've been known to have just buttered toast with Cholula and a glass of
milk.

Yum!

Gunthar