SC - English bottled sauces

Rosalyn MacGregor rosalyn at worldshare.net
Thu Nov 30 13:49:51 PST 2000

Thanks so much.  I must find this book.  I'm thinkin if I get started now I
could have some of this sauce ready for Easter.  (for me "getting started
now usually means think about it for a week, plan for it for several days, a
few days at least for getting ingredients....)  Yes.  Easter.  sigh

Olwen