SC - IronChef competition - long

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 17:54:57 PST 2000

- --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> > --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > > You'd better give them some vague idea.  In the
> TV
> > > version, the chefs are given a short
> > > list of three to five possible theme
> ingredients.
> > > The groceries I bring for Battle
> > > Squid are not the same ones I brought to Battle
> > > Plum.
> >
> > What Battle Squid?  Where?  Why didn't you tell me
> > about this?  Sigh.  I would have come and helped
>
> That was just an random example I picked out of the
> air, just the furthest thing
> I could think of from a plum.  We only did this the
> once so far, and you were an
> integral part.  Don't think I'd do this without you
> Auntie!
>
> Wanna go to Lilies War?  I hear Calontir is very
> nice that time of year.  It
> sounds like we could take this on!
>
> Selene

As long as you are driving, okay.  When is Lilies?
Would there be room for me with all the cooking gear
that we would have to bring?  Then there is all my
camping gear, so we would have to haul a trailer.
Sounds like a road trip to me.  Besides, I need to
learn KW geography better ...

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.