SC - perogie press

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:22:53 PST 2000

Oh I'm glad you got your packet.  That pumpkin ravioli recipe converts
nicely into perogies.  The woman who made them for Crown put a little orange
food color in the water she made the dough with so they were tinted.  She
added a bit of sugar to the recipe and after deep frying them she rolled
them in cinnimon sugar.  They were quite nice.

We make potato-cheese, potato-onion, meat, fruit and cheese-broccoli
perogies often.

Have fun and let us know what recipes you come up with.
Olwen