SC - Pictures

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 6 18:43:55 PST 2000

I will gladly host the pistures sent to me on my website for a couple of weeks.  People can go get them and save what they desire.  All I need is permissionof the owner of the pics.

niccolo difrancesco

PS I'll host nearly anything anyone else wants me to.  I cna even put files up for downloading, like zip files and stuff.  I could have a page dedicated solely to recent downloadable files. I just have to purge them periodically.