SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Fri Nov 10 13:00:48 PST 2000

Often times you find yourself running into the tree before you realize you
are in the forest.  The discussion is what I would like to have stimulated
since I was focussed on the feast per se and only in part on the serving.
In our area, often the servers are volunteers.

Goo thought to note prior

Muirghen