SC - Trenchers Oh my!y

Tue Nov 14 07:11:54 PST 2000

IIRC, Peters has her degree in Egyptology from the U of C and worked at the
Oriental Institute, so I guess she's entitled to use it as a backdrop.

When you check Lehner's citations, please let me know if they list any
papers on the bakery excavation or experiment.  While the National
Geographic article provided a lot of details, the papers for the
professional journals tend to be more thorough and may provide professional
insights considered to boring for popular reporting.

Bear