SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Nov 9 20:57:00 PST 2000

- --------------121AD1C2FD7FD6B80E4D5980

> ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:
>
>> I'm really sorry they turned out so badly.  I would be interested in
>> seeing
>> what you produced, so I look forward to seeing them on Saturday.
>> Kiri
>
> To which Ras replied:

> From the post I gathered they turned out OK but they tasted terrible.
> :-)
> Tasting terrible is not a bad thing for trenchers since they were not
> meant
> to be eaten

One of these days I'll learn to be more precise. ;-)   I meant the
taste, of course.  I think Laird Muirghen was looking for something
that, though they might not have been eated, could be eaten if the diner
desired without tasting bad.  I have no idea, not having seen them,
whether they will work as trenchers or not.........

Kiri

- --------------121AD1C2FD7FD6B80E4D5980

really sorry they turned out so badly.  I would be interested in seeing</font>
Saturday. Kiri</font></blockquote>
To which Ras replied:</blockquote>

out OK but they tasted terrible. :-)</font>
they were not meant</font>