SC - [Fwd: Postings]

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 21:44:05 PST 2000

- --part1_67.b94ff98.273f8825_boundary

In a message dated 11/11/00 11:25:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> I am happy to see that you changed your settings to not send HTML
> code.
> --

I am happy that you are happy BUT in REALITY I did ABSOLUTELY nothing to
change any way I send e-mail except to type this message.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_67.b94ff98.273f8825_boundary