SC - Okay, that was the shortest event I've been to!/long

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Nov 12 15:05:48 PST 2000

Hm, I have seen lots of them at various events. Our tent is actually an
Eureka screen Arbor, we have made nice walls for it and plan on making a
nice additional top to cover the metal exoskeleton to make it look less
modern. We found this pennsic [camping down by the lake] that not having
a floor was best, any rain that blew in the doors just soaked nicely
into the ground. We discovered the same at the nifty storm at pennsic
25, we were camping on the serenghetti with Bloodguard, and had both the
arbor and a standard hillary cabin tent. The hillary got water in that
the floor kept in, but the ground under the arbor just sucked up the
water.
margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html