SC - my new book

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 28 22:29:31 PST 2000

Huette commented:
> Well, I have been meaning to do an annotated
> bibliography, but life keeps getting in the way.
> However, not all of my 80 books are 'good' period
> cookbooks.  I collect any cookbook that claims to
> cover SCA period cookery, good or bad.  However, IIRC,
> there are several even larger bibliographies on the
> Florilegium.  You should look at them.

Oh! I was going to ask for *your* annotated bibliography for the
Florilegium.

Here are the bibliographies that are already in the FOOD-BOOKS section
of the Florilegium:
16thC-cookbk-bib  (11K)  3/ 2/00    A bibliography of 16th C. cookbooks.
cookbooks-bib     (32K)  4/21/97    Cookbook bibliography by Jaelle of Armida.
cookbooks2-bib    (14K) 10/ 3/97    Cookbook bibliography by Stephen Bloch.
cookbooks3-bib    (20K) 10/14/98    Cookbook bibliography by Lady Allison.
cooking-bib       (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography on cooking sources.
p-Italy-food-bib   (9K) 12/ 1/99    Bibliographies on period Italian food.
Platina-bib        (7K) 11/ 7/00    A bibliography on Bartolomeo Platina
by
                                       Thomas Gloning.

I think Jaelle's bibliography is especially good for those new to period
cooking or just starting to being their collection of period cookbooks.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net